Photocopier (MFD) as Online Printer
1. Contact C&IT Support Desk for assistance to install the print driver.
2. With the document you wish to print on screen, select "Print", select the Multi Functional Device (MFD) from your printer selection. Click "OK". Your normal login details will be displayed.
3. If you do not wish anyone to have access to your documents at the copier, click "Security". A PIN box will appear,
enter a PIN number of your choice. This number will be required when you go to the copier to print. Click "OK".
4. From the menus, select any preferences or options you wish, e.g. double sided, stapled, etc.
5. Select the number of copies required.
6. Once you are happy with your selections, click "OK". Your job has now been sent to the MFD.
7. At the Multi Functional Device (MFD), insert your Staff Card into the Reader as normal. Click the button above "Mailbox" on the photocopier screen. Select your Login details, select the job you want to print and enter your Security PIN number, when requested.
8. Press "print" button.
9. You can delete your job after printing or retain it in the copier memory for future use. No-one can access it without your security PIN number.