International Development & External Affairs
The International Development and External Affairs department comprises Development, Marketing, Brand and Communications and International Recruitment. Our strategic goals are:
- To implement across the University a strategic marketing and communications strategy capable of supporting the University’s strategy, IDEA activity and Faculty plans
- To grow our international presence and student numbers in the key target markets as defined by ISG, IDEA and faculties, supporting the revenue targets set by the University.
- To implement an integrated revenue generating plan culminating in the launch of a focussed campaign, in 2014, themed around the University’s 50th anniversary and in support of the strategic fundraising priorities identified by the University at home and overseas to 2020.
- To develop an international alumni strategy that ensures continuity in the student experience at home and overseas building on the 50th year celebrations.
- Ensure that CRM systems are in place to maximise our ability to manage relationships with all key stakeholders and generate revenue. As part of this process work with the University towards the integration of the three key CRM systems – the enquiry database, Raiser’s Edge and SalesForce.