Agresso Project Landing PAGE
Agresso Upgrade Project
Welcome to the project site for the Agresso Upgrade Project.
What is the project?...
Agresso is the working name for our University’s finance system; the database that underlies all the financial transactions the University makes.
The project is planned to be delivered in two main phases:
Phase 1: Will be a ‘like for like’ upgrade to the system.
**Completed 24th April 2017**
Why is the University doing this upgrade?... The University’s finance system has not had a full version upgrade for a number of years and there is a need to update to ensure our version is fully supported. There are also many new and improved features now available which offer opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our financial processes and user experience.
Phase 1 is planned to include some important visible improvements such as; staff being able to log in with their network username and password, and enabling Single Sign-On to avoid the need to re-enter usernames and passwords more than is necessary.
Phase 1 is also a critical enabler for phase 2. Other user benefits are highlighted below:
- Single Sign On with Network Id- No longer having to remember two usernames and passwords;
- ‘Heart’ feature to tag and access your favourites;
- Recently used list to access your latest work easily;
- Clearer upload facility makes adding a document a lot easier;
- Documents loaded in error can now be removed;
- Can more easily identify if document added to requisitions;
- Split screen functionality; you can view two functions at same time;
- Folder code lookup drop down (rather than blue bar) (predictive text);
- Split cost GL line on Requisitions functionality;
- You have option to add in registered items to reports against project;
- Approval for Requisitions, Supplier Invoices and Journals on mobile devices;
- Open and closed items now available on Supplier and Customer/Student enquiries;
Phase 2: Will look at taking advantage of the upgraded system to further extend new functionality.
- Mobile view applications (phase 1 if possible) – enabling colleagues to access finance information from mobile devices (Requisition, Supplier Invoice and Journal Approval enabled for Phase 1)
Income manager – this includes the ability to make web payments (Web Payments)
Page maintained by Erik HindCorporate Systems / Information Services
Last Updated 25/Apr/2017 10:20