UK Student Recruitment
Who are we?
Paola Renucci: Head of UK Student Recruitment
Lyn Kennedy: Senior Student Recruitment Officer
Sarah Bailey: Student Recruitment Officer
Ruth Swan: Student Recruitment Officer
Hayley Stewart: Student Recruitment Officer
What do we do?
We combine marketing, customer service & organisational skills to ensure we provide high quality events as well as managing internal & external relationships. We plan, organise and implement promotional campaigns, customer relationship building and events management with a high-delivery emphasis. We attend, and host, a variety of activities from Open Days to Higher Education UCAS events around the UK; on campus, in Schools and Colleges and external venues. A list of these activities can be found in our Student Recruitment Cycle section. Overall, we are responsible for promoting the University to a diverse range of target audiences. Activities range from media relations through to student recruitment and the production of promotional materials – disseminated both through print & on-line channels.
Where are we based?
Room B11, Merchiston Campus - pop in anytime if you have any questions or just want to say hello!
How to get in touch...
You can contact us through our individual e-mail addresses or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
EU Recruitment and Exchanges
The EU Recruitment and Exchanges unit sits within Student & Academic Services and has responsibility for:
• The recruitment of direct entry undergraduate and postgraduate European students to the University.
• The administration and management of the Erasmus exchange programme which includes being the main contact point
for all incoming students and assisting Edinburgh Napier outgoing students prior to, during and following their exchange
• The key liaison for incoming and outgoing students on the ISEP exchange programme and to the University’s other
direct exchange partners in the US and Canada.
Who we are?
The team is made up of Helen McMillan email@example.com (EU Recruitment and Exchanges Manager) and Slawek Staniszewski (International Exchanges Advisor) firstname.lastname@example.org. They are currently based in Room 1/37, Craiglockhart Campus.
Contact Helen with queries concerning:
• EU postgraduate or undergraduate recruitment.
• Establishing or renewing Erasmus bilateral agreements with eligible European universities.
• Participating in the Erasmus teaching or staff mobility programmes.
• Promotional events to encourage participation in the Study Abroad or Erasmus exchange programmes.
Contact Slawek with queries concerning:
• Incoming US and European single-semester or Erasmus applications.
• Outgoing students prior to and when on exchange.
• The issuing of ECTS transcripts for incoming students or sourcing transcripts from returning students.
More information on the remit of this unit can be found on these pages which will be updated regularly.