This truly global on-line seminar is a collaborative event for nurses and healthcare professionals to share challenges and generate novel solutions
Designed for leaders or emerging leaders in nursing or related healthcare fields, the seminar will hear nurses and patient advocates from all over the world speak on themes that are relevant to nursing and allow participants to share and connect on common topics of interest.
The seminar will use novel and easily accessible web based platforms to create a fully interactive and collaborative experience – whether you connect online by yourself or in a group, it’s anticipated you’ll be able to engage and connect with a global network of nurses and healthcare leaders.
The seminar will be broken down into following three parts:
- Address technical issues
- Opening remarks
- Keynote address from TEDx presenter Leilani Schweitzer
Concurrent Online sessions
Participants can choose one of four online discussions that discuss the following nursing themes:
- Student and newly qualified nurses: perspectives from China
- Nurses health and work life habits: anecdotes from Ghana
- Creating change in the healthcare workplace: international reflections from Germany and the UK
- Advanced Practice Nursing: opportunities and challenges in Canada
Tips and tricks on creating change in the workplace from Steve Yorkstone, Business Improvement Consultant.
When: Wednesday, 24 July – 1pm to 5.30pm
For further information and to book your slot at this event, click here.