draft module timetable (under Modules-Draft) for Trimester 1 is available for
to the constraints placed on timetabling for Trimester 1 by the current
circumstances, our main priority must be processing changes where there is an error. The types of requests we will
process fall within the following categories:
– Clash for students (student unavailable due to another timetabled activity)
– Clash for staff member (staff unavailable due to another teaching commitment)
– Wrong staff member attached to teaching activity
– Incorrect activity duration (too long or too short)
– Incorrect day or time (only where this was previously defined)
– Too many activity groups (due to decrease in student numbers)
– Not enough activity groups (due to increase to student numbers)
important we give as much on-campus experience to our students as possible. If,
having reviewed the draft timetable programme/module, teams wish to add
additional activities, please liaise with your School Head of Learning &
Teaching so they can be prioritised appropriately, keeping in mind the space
constraints on all three sites at 1m social distancing. Such requests will
be dealt with after all errors have been resolved, and only where they can be
accommodated without unpicking and rescheduling draft events.
check the timetable information and send any change requests to your school timetabling
administrator by no later than Friday 23 July. This is to allow
timetabling colleagues to make any updates before the module timetable is
published to students.
are aiming to publish the Module
Timetable to students and staff the week commencing 9 August.