Information Services will be running Get Connected drop-in sessions at the start of Trimester 1 to answer questions and help students:
- connect to the University Wi-Fi (eduroam)
- set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- download and log in to the Edinburgh Napier App.
The sessions will run 11am - 2pm, every weekday from Monday 5 September until Friday 23 September from the following locations:
- Craiglockhart: Library Helpdesk
- Merchison: Jack Kilby Computer Centre (JKCC) Helpdesk
- Sighthill: LRC 2 Helpdesk.
Further information can be found on the Get Connected My Napier page.