The suppliers of the University's eduroam Wi-Fi service, JISC have updated the security certificate used to access the service. As a result, some staff and students may need to reapply the certificate before they can connect to eduroam on campus. The best way to do this is via eduroam's Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT).
To access eduroam's Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT):
- Connect to the University's Cloud Guest Wi-Fi service.
- Visit https://cat.eduroam.org/
- Click on “Click here to download your eduroam installer".
- Search for and choose Edinburgh Napier University from the list of institutions.
- Click on eduroam to download the installer, and configure eduroam.
Further information about eduroam Wi-Fi can be found on the Wireless Service staff intranet page.
If you require any further assistance please contact the IS Service Desk in the first instance.