We know from staff feedback that the previous format of Campus Conversations was not for everyone, especially as some colleagues are less inclined to speak up in a large public forum.
That’s why we’re introducing a new interactive format!
Members of the University’s Senior Leadership team will host one of three tables with specific discussion topics – and you can pick the discussion(s) that are of most interest to you.
The themes and hosts for the first new and improved Campus Conversations sessions are as follows:
- Research Excellence Framework 2021 / Mini-REF – Alistair Sambell and Nick Antonopoulos
- National Student Survey – Andrea Nolan and Sally Smith
- Campus matters – Susan Groat and Andy McGoff
You can also let us know what your pressing issues are so we can add these as themes for future Campus Conversation sessions.
The sessions will be held at each campus on Thursday, 7 February:
- Merchiston – 11am to 12pm in The Glassroom
- Craiglockhart – 12.30pm to 1.30pm in The River Suite
- Sighthill – 2.30pm to 3.30pm in The Horizon Suite (LRC5)
See you there!