From April 2019, staff and students are invited to attend a new weekly ‘surgery’ with Nick Antonopoulos, Vice Principal of Research and Innovation.
This is an opportunity to meet Nick on an individual basis and ask any questions you may have, and to discuss projects or new initiatives you may be working on.
The surgery will be held across all three campuses on a different day each week throughout term time.
Each individual slot will be limited to 15 minutes – see the tablebelow for dates, times and locations.
Merchiston, room C96
- Wednesday 24/04, 15:30 - 17:00 - FULLY BOOKED!
- Thursday 09/05, 14:00 - 16:00
- Thursday 30/05, 10:00 - 12:00
- Thursday 13/06, 15:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 25/06, 10:00 - 12:00
Sighthill, room 7.B.06
- Monday 13/05, 10:00 - 12:00
- Monday 03/06, 14:00 - 16:00
Craiglockhart, room 147
- Monday 20/05, 11:00 -13:00
- Thursday 20/06, 10:00 - 12:00
Dates from September 2019 onwards will be confirmed during the summer.
Nick said, “Our institution has great capacity for exciting ideas and projects and I’m really looking forward to meeting with you to discuss your ideas and plans, or any challenges you may have with respect to research and innovation.”