Planning for Your Retirement - online (split session over two days)
from 3rd November 2020 to 4th November 2020
09:30 - 12:30
Developing and Leading Self
Learning and Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
This course aims to highlight the key issues facing individuals during this significant time of change.
Duration: 1 day – spread over 3rd & 4th November 2020
Timings: 09:30 – 12:30 on each day
*** Once you enrol onto part 1 YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ENROLLED ONTO PART 2 which will take place on the next day. Calendar invites will be sent to you with the link to join the session in due course. ***
Who should attend:
Any member of staff who is considering retirement within the next 18 months.
The aim of this course is to highlight the key issues facing individuals during this significant time of change. Attendance is essential on both days as each module is linked.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Making a successful transition into retirement.
- Money Management.
- Inflation and the threat it poses to wealth.
- Taxation and how to reduce the amount of tax you pay.
- State Pension.
- Protecting and growing your Wealth.
- Legal Matters.
- To encourage forward planning.
- Increase individual understanding of the general issues to be encountered.
- To help facilitate a financial sense check and tasks required to be carried out prior to departure.
- To encourage individual responsibility for future long-term security
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events