Prepare and Conduct Effective End of Year Conversations (for managers)
19th June 2019
09:30 - 13:00
3.D.08 (3rd Floor) - Sighthill
Learning and Development, email@example.com
By the end of this workshop you will be able to prepare and conduct effective My Review End of Year conversations with your team members.
Who should attend?
Managers who feel they could use additional tools and support to prepare and conduct effective My Review End of Year conversations.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Outline staff and manager responsibilities to conduct End of Year conversations
• Prepare for an End of Year conversation as a manager
• Discuss possible challenging scenarios that could come up during End of year conversations and ways to overcome them
• Practice End of Year conversations
Participants will have the opportunity to:
• Reflect on improvements we made to the system and the process itself
• Discuss and review all elements of My Contribution
• Review what needs to be updated in HR connect to complete the form successfully
• Work towards key End of Year activities such as rating, preparing evidence and examples for the conversation.
Attendance should be discussed and agreed with your HOD/ line manager and linked to your Learning & Development Plan before booking.
Cost to Attend: Free to members of staff
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events