Meaningful Management Conversations (online) ME4
3rd October 2023
10:00 - 12:00
Leadership & Management Essentials
Learning and Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is module 4 from the Management Essentials programme which aims to explore the complex and multi-faced nature of the role of the manager. The programme consists of 5 modules that can be undertaken in a sequential order or selected individually to suit your availability.
Effective communication is the cornerstone of a successful organisation, and it is essential that managers have the skills necessary to lead meaningful conversations with their team members.
In this workshop, we will consider:
- Perceptions of conversations that people consider difficult
- Strategies for having meaningful conversations about performance, goal setting, and professional
- The importance of active listening and how to cultivate an environment that supports open and
- Using a coaching approach to gain a deeper understanding of the perspectives and needs of
- Models to help you prepare for conversations
By the end of this 2 hour interactive session you will have an understanding of the principles of effective communication and the ability to lead conversations that drive success and foster a positive work environment.
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events