My Contribution for people managers M3 (online)
18th May 2022
10:00 - 12:00
Learning and Development, email@example.com
While this is a standalone my contribution workshop, this also forms part of our management essentials programme. By attending this workshop you will have completed module 3 out of the 6 module programme.
This module will support People Managers in applying the My Contribution framework and use it with their direct reports to achieve their individual, team and department objectives.
Who should attend?
All managers who require an understanding of the My Contribution framework. This is also essential training for new line managers.
- By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Revisit the My Contribution timelines and basic steps
- Discuss the benefits of the My Contribution Framework
- Explain the My Contribution roles and responsibilities of a people manager and team members
- Support your team in identifying annual priorities and SMART performance objectives for My Review
- Explain how to conduct effective Mid-Year conversations and review progress with your team members
- Rate and review evidence for SMART performance objectives
- Support your team in creating their career development plans
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events