Induction: Working at Edinburgh Napier (online)
1st December 2020
10:30 - 12:15
Learning and Development, email@example.com
This workshop will allow you to:
• Learn how Edinburgh Napier has evolved and developed in to the University you are working in today.
• Discuss the University strategy, vision and values and how these relate to your role
• Discuss the culture of the University and suggest ways to integrate
• Start thinking about your learning and development planning at the University for skills and professional behaviours relating to your role and the University Values
• Find out where to look for information in order to help you carry out your role.
• Virtually meet colleagues from across the University and grow your network
Who is it for: This session is for all staff members who are new to the university.
Duration: 1h 45mins
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events