My Contribution: Objective Setting and Self-Assessment (online)
15th June 2021
10:00 - 12:00
Developing and Leading Self
Learning and Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop will help colleagues to create effective annual performance objectives aligned to department plans and support colleagues to evidence and evaluate own performance:
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits and purpose of My Contribution
- Explain basic steps and activities that are part of the My Contribution process
- Write relevant SMART objectives aligned to department plans and priorities
- Provide updates and evidence for achieving objectives
- Find additional support tools
Who is it for: Colleagues who feel they need support with setting effective My Contribution performance objectives and completing the self-evaluation activities.
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events