Mental Health awareness and how to support students
17th January 2019
10:00 - 12:00
3.D.10 (3rd Floor) - Sighthill
Learning and Development, email@example.com
The session aims to support academic and professional services staff who work directly with students.
With the help of statistics and brief case studies, this interactive session covers:
- Generic information about Mental Health and Student Mental Health
- Signs that would raise concern
- How to support students and where to refer to/seek further help
- Further support for vulnerable student groups such as International and LGBT+ students
- Links to internal and external agencies
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events