Mental Health Awareness & Building Personal Resilience for Staff
17th January 2019
09:30 - 12:00
5.B.16 (5th Floor)- Sighthill
Learning and Development, email@example.com
This short but interactive course is designed to allow you to explore the concepts of mental health and how they can impact on our day to day lives. It will help to provide strategies for building personal resilience and wellbeing at home and in the workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all staff who are interested in knowing more about mental health and wellbeing. It may be of particular interest to staff who would like to gain more of an insight into how to deal with or identify pressure or stress within themselves or in others around them.
Specific Learning Outcomes:
- Gain a better understanding into the meaning of Mental Health
- Explore attitudes and stigma surrounding Mental Health in the workplace
- Recognise stress and its impact on wellbeing
- Identify signs of Mental Health
- Define resilience and how to build resilience
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss attitudes and stigma to Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Explore the difference between stress and pressure
- Reflect on personal triggers and establish coping strategies
- Identify current challenges and what is and is not within our control
- Develop and Action Plan to improve your personal coping resources to manage personal stress and build resilience
- Where to go for further help and support.
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events