Information Services provide and maintain Audio Visual (AV) equipment within the University's teaching and meeting rooms. This site provides information about the AV equipment and facilities within each room.
We are currently leading a project to replace the AV facilities in the Learning Spaces across the University - find out more about the project
When using the Classrooms you should observe the Teaching Room Etiquette:
- - Clear the boards once you've finished using them
- - Put the tables and chairs back to how you found them
- - Switch everything off
Please do not:
- Please food or drink near the equipment
- Use permanent markers on Whiteboards
- Connect any device other than via designated connection cables / points.
Classroom Facilities and Equipment
A list of classrooms by campus can be found below - click on the room for information about facilities and equipment within the room. Please note - all rooms are allocated by the Timetabling team.
Classroom voting is available via the TurningPoint system - information about TurningPoint can be found on the Learning Technology Hub.