How do I log in to Office 365 off campus?
You can access the following apps from Office 365:
- Outlook on the Web
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Apps
- MS Forms
- MS Teams
- Skype for Business (via the Outlook App)
Please note: when logging into Office 365 for the first time from a personal device remember to check that you are logged in with your Edinburgh Napier account, to be sure you are getting the right access.
To log in to Office 365:
- Go to: https://www.office.com/
- Click sign in and enter your email address in the space provided in the format: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Next.
- If you are prompted to select an account then select: Work or School Account.
- Enter your password and click Sign in
- You may be prompted to enter a code for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), if so enter your code and click Verify.
- You will be asked if you want to stay signed in - Information Services recommend that you click No.
- Your Office 365 dashboard will open.