Information Services' recently implemented a Single Sign-On solution for Edinburgh Napier's staff and students.
Benefits of Single Sign-On (SSO)
Now that Single Sign On has been implemented, staff and students:
- Only need to log on once to access all online resources.
- Experience faster logons when accessing online services on campus.
- See the same logon screen when logging in to each of the University's online resources.
- Have a consistent experience when logging in to all of the University's online resources.
When you log-on to our services Off Campus you will be directed to this log-in page.
Once you have logged in you will have access to most of our services without further log-in required.
Services Included within SSO
The following services have already been moved to Single Sign-On:
- Staff and Student email (Exchange 2010 and Office 365)
- Papercut (Printing)
- Online Forms
Information Services are currently working to move Library eResources to Single-Sign on. While this work is ongoing please be advised that the only way to access our Library eResources, both on and off campus is through LibrarySearch.
Additional information can be found on the Library eResouces SSO page and Single Sign-On project page.