New Software Download Service!
Information Services are delighted to announce the launch of the Software Download Service!
The Software Download Service, developed in response to customer feedback, will enable the University’s staff and students to download software to their own personal device(s).
It will enable you to download the anti-virus software along with software previously distributed from the Library: SPSS, NVivo and SAS, via an online interface.
This system will make it quicker and easier for you to access this software – you will no longer need to visit the Library and sign out the software - it will also enable you to access the software from devices without DVD drives.
To download the software:
- Log in to the Software Download Service: https://Softwaredownloads.napier.ac.uk, or via links from the intranet.
- Before you download the software you will need to read and agree to the updated Software Loan agreement and check the box to confirm that you have done so.
- Find the software you wish to download from the list, and read the installation guide.
- Click on the Download button to download the software (this button will display once you have read and checked the box to agree to the Software Loan Agreement).
- Full instructions for downloading the software can be found on the Software for Home use intranet page.
If you have any questions or need help using the Software Download Service please contact the IS Service Desk in the first instance.