Sending documents electronically
Need something printed? You can send files from your computer directly to Print Services by using our online system, PRISMA.
All standard documents for printing should now be sent through PRISMA and not via email. For bespoke items not on our system, including business cards, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Click here to open PRISMA and log in using your Edinburgh Napier staff number and password (Internet Explorer preferred browser).
1. Choose your printing options
Select what kind of materials you need printed:
- A4 documents with binding
- Flat sheet flyers (A6 to A3)
- Folded leaflets (A4 to A6)
- Posters (A2 to A0)
2. Upload your file
Select the file you want printed and upload it from your computer in PDF format.
3. Choose your specifications
Select the required number of copies, black and white or colour, landscape or portrait, single or double sided, finished size and media/paper type. (If you are unsure of this, leave it as the default).
4. Add remarks and check estimated cost
Add any comments or requests you need our Print Services team to know about, e.g. if you require a different paper size outside the deafult options. You can also check the estimated cost to get an idea of the price.
5. Add to basket
When you're happy with your order, click 'add' and this will add the item to your basket. If you require more materials printed or additional formats, you can go through the process again and add further items to your basket.
6. Checkout, payment and delivery
Click the basket icon at the top right of your screen to go to checkout, where you will see a summary of your order.
- Specify a delivery date. In general we ask for a three-day turnaround but if you need materials urgently, please note in the delivery remarks box and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- You can also specify whether you want the materials to be delivered to you or pick them up yourself in the Print Shop (Sighthill 1.B.37).
- Before submitting your order, you must enter a cost code.
7. View active orders
To view the orders you have submitted, click on the grey folder icon in the top right next to the basket icon. Here, you will be able to see your order number and the status of your order.
For full instructions on how to use the system, please read our PRISMA user guide.