Due to the current situation with Covid-19, the new starter process will be conducted virtually, please contact your Talent & Resourcing Consultant for more information and guidance.
Prior to your new starters first day, your Talent & Recruitment Consultant will arrange the following:
• IT access - this is only for IT logins, which will be emailed to the line manager ahead of them starting
• Occupational health questionnaire
• Only for academic appointments – inform your School Support Manager of their details and start date
As a line manager, it is your responsibility to ensure that your new starter has the following organised for them prior to their start date:
• Room - if your team do not sit in an open plan office
• Prepared their induction: for more information on induction please click here
We would also recommend that you keep in touch with your new start ahead of them starting. You may want to consider inviting them in for an informal coffee or meet the team to ensure they feel at welcome prior to starting.
Staff cards will be printed off on the new starters first day after 10 am and will be sent to their line manager via internal post, alternatively, they will be available to be picked up from room 5B29.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the new starter process or recruitment, in general, please contact us on 0131 455 5600 or email email@example.com.