The 'Induction: Working at Edinburgh Napier' event is a face to face event that provides an opportunity to meet other colleagues and find out more about the University. You should register to attend within your first three months. This can be booked through HR Connect Self-Service.
The purpose of this session is to provide a wider Edinburgh Napier University perspective and to supplement your local induction programme.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Learn how Edinburgh Napier has evolved and developed in to the University you are working in today.
• Discuss the University strategy, vision and values and how these relate to your role
• Discuss the culture of the University and suggest ways to integrate
• Start thinking about your learning and development planning at the University for skills and professional behaviours relating to your role and the University Values
• Find out where to look for information in order to help you carry out your role.
• Meet colleagues from across the University.
The facilitators will use a mix of presentation, discussion and small group work