This networking workshop provides a practical approach with tools and techniques for meeting new people, creating and maintaining meaningful conversations, working the room, nurturing good business relationships, and how to enhance with digital networking to utilise not only at networking events but in our working lives.
Who should attend
Any staff member who is either directly or indirectly responsible for the development of others.
This includes staff members who are responsible to manage performance or staff members who manage a team project.
- Provide insight into Networking
- Promote more effective Networking
- Understand the dynamics of Networking
- Be confident with experts and authorities
- Enable people to sell themselves
- Encourage people to promote their school, subject and or expertise