If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes once
you’ve submitted your nomination, then you’ve come to right place!
From the nominator to the line manager – it’s important that
we keep everyone ‘in the know’ and this is how we do that…
Before completing your nomination please note:
- This is a peer-to-peer nomination scheme – you can nominate other Edinburgh Napier University employees, either as an individual or team
- You can nominate an individual or team in more than one category
- Student nominations are made through the Edinburgh Napier Student Association (ENSA), we cannot accept any student nominations outside of this remit
- There are 10 categories to choose from – make sure you read the criteria for each one carefully, before you make a nomination
Check out our Tips and Guidance, these will help you put a strong nomination forward.
Once you’ve submitted your nomination:
- You will receive notification that the nomination has been accepted
- The nominee and their line manager will receive a notification email – this email will include the nominator’s name and details of the nomination
- The process after you've submitted your nomination is manual, so you are unlikely to get immediate notification of your nomination, but we will endeavour to notify you within 3-5 working days.
The nominations process will be open from Monday 30 January until 5pm on Friday 24 February 2022.
Names of nominees will be shared on the Above & Beyond intranet page no later than 31 March.
If you’ve got any questions, get in touch with Above & Beyond.
Ready to make a nomination? Click here to access the form.