Events and Activities at Edinburgh Napier University
- 26th: Cervical
Cancer Prevention Week: www.jostrust.org.uk
World Cancer Day: www.worldcancerday.org
Time to Talk Day: www.time-to-change.org.uk
Safer Internet Day: www.saferinternetday.org.uk
– March 8th Fairtrade Fortnight: www.fairtrade.org.uk
Daffodil Appeal: www.mariecurie.org.uk
Cancer Awareness Month: www.ocam.org.uk
– 6th Scottish Apprenticeship Week: www.apprenticeships.scot
– 11th National Salt Awareness Week: www.actiononsalt.org.uk
World Book Day: www.worldbookday.com
– 13th Time for a Cuppa?: www.dementiauk.org
– 13th Sport Relief: www.sportrelief.com
World Sleep Day: www.worldsleepday.org
– 22nd Nutrition and Hydration Week: www.nutritionandhydrationweek.co.uk
Purple Day: www.purpleday.org
– April 5th World Autism Awareness Week: www.autism.org.uk
The Lions’ Gate: sustainability, health & wellbeing gardens at Merchiston campus
The goal of the project is to improve student and staff mental health by providing space to garden, sit and relax in, build and make things away from screens - in natural settings.
A wellbeing project still in the development phase, it offers many opportunities to staff and students to get involved in micro-projects that can help make people more resilient, improve their outlook and work things out by doing useful/applied actions, that benefit both the self and the environment.
More information on their website, Twitter and Instagram.