• Home
  • Login
  • Welcome to the Staff Intranet

Self Employment

All payments made to individuals will be subject to both income tax and national insurance (where applicable). It is a legal requirement that the University makes these deductions at source.

If you consider yourself self employed and feel that the University should pay you without statutory deductions you should check HMRC website and use the employment status indicator tool.