The Library tweets @ednaplib and welcomes your feedback and questions there.
Please note that this account will be checked when possible during University working hours - for a 24/7 response to a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us.
Edinburgh Napier University Library's Twitter profile exists to keep you in the loop about what's happening in the Library. You'll also be able to provide us with feedback and comments, ask us questions, and share your views about what we do. The account is edited by library staff.
Find us online at: www.twitter.com/ednaplib
Remember that Twitter is an entirely open channel of communication and that tweets - yours and ours - can be seen by everyone. We welcome your comments, praise, complaints and criticism. However, we do have a few simple rules that we ask you to abide by, out of respect for other Edinburgh Napier University Library Twitter followers and others mentioned in our tweets.
- Engage in respectful dialogue
- Feel free to express your opinion
- Be courteous to other followers and those highlighted in our posts
- Retweet messages that you think would be of interest to others
- Tweet anything that could offend another member of the Edinburgh Napier community
- Use profanity or other coarse language
- Ask us to access your library records, for example, to renew items - we're not allowed to do this on Twitter in case you're not who you say you are!
We will strive to provide interesting, relevant and useful content. If you have any suggestions on ways we can improve our use of Twitter, tweet us using @ednaplib