Welcome to Careers
Edinburgh Napier University has an enviable reputation for producing employable students. We want to work with you to maintain this success!
We are here to support staff as well as students, graduates and employers.
What can we do for you?
- Graduate destination information - a standard course level report includes employment (full-time / part-time, job title, employer name, employer location (town / city) and salary band) and further study (course name, course level and institution of study).
- Career development courses in conjunction with Corporate Learning and Development - Being Successful at Interviews, Managing your Career, Marketing yourself on Paper and the Application Process.
- Individual, confidential careers guidance with a qualified, experienced adviser.
What can we do for your students?
- Regular employer events and presentations.
- Careers education programme covering topics such as CVs and applications, interview skills and employer aptitude tests.
- Specialist talks to finalists on career opportunities.
- Individual careers guidance and advice.
- Careers information on a range of industries and sectors.
- Vacancies - full-time and part-time jobs, internships, placements, volunteering and gap year opportunities.
For further information please contact us on ext 2904 or email email@example.com.