International Operations is focused on growing the University’s international profile through increasing the number of international students in Edinburgh and growing our programmes delivered overseas. Activity is undertaken by our three teams:
- International Recruitment
- International Marketing, Intelligence and Support
- International Programmes
Naomi Graham, Director of International Operations, is responsible for leading the team and the strategic direction of the University’s international activities. She works closely with senior colleagues across the University to deliver Edinburgh Napier’s Internationalisation Strategy.
If you have any questions or comments on the Internationalisation Strategy, please contact Naomi on email@example.com
or ext 3209.
The International Recruitment team’s focus is on the promotion of the University overseas and the delivery of the new International Recruitment Strategy across eight regions:
- Africa (Sub Sahara)
- Americas and Caribbean
- Asia Pacific and Oceania
- Europe and Eurasia
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- South Asia
- South East Asia
We work closely with Schools to drive recruitment from target markets across all levels of study.
We regularly travel abroad for student recruitment and conversion events, and partner and agent visits. Our travel calendar of recruitment events is available on our Visits to your country page. To find out about our other overseas visits, please get in touch using the contact details below.
In addition to our team in Edinburgh, we have staff based overseas in four locations – China (Beijing), India (Hyderabad), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and Nigeria (Abuja).
If you have any questions about our recruitment strategy or activities, please contact one of our International Partnership Managers:
International Marketing, Intelligence and Support
The International Marketing, Intelligence and Support team is responsible for three areas:
- International marketing: supporting international recruitment and conversion through online and digital marketing campaigns and market specific resources. Also for developing the Edinburgh Napier Global brand and all associated marketing activities for the University’s transnational education (TNE) initiatives overseas.
- Market intelligence: undertaking market research to support the International Recruitment Strategy and the development of new TNE programmes, empowering the International Recruitment team and Schools to reach their targets through regular and accurate market intelligence.
- Administrative support: providing administrative support to International Operations to ensure the smooth running of the team.
If you would like to know more, please contact Dawn Munro, International Marketing Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 3225.
The International Programmes team works closely with academic colleagues to support the development and delivery of transnational education (TNE) programmes in locations such as Hong Kong, Singapore and China. The University currently has over 4,500 students studying these programmes, and plans to grow this activity. Our new Online and TNE Strategy outlines our future plans in this area.
We provide support and advice on the development of new TNE programmes, as well as providing full administrative support for all current TNE programmes.
For further information, please contact Jane Gregson, International Programmes Manager, on email@example.com or ext 4267.