Research Degrees Committee meeting dates and deadlines for papers 2016/7
STUDENT MATTERS: 06 June - Deadline: Friday 26 May, 5.00pm
POLICY: 14 June - Deadline: Friday 02 June, 5.00pm
Information for Students
Information for students is available on the Research Degrees pages of myNapier
Information for Supervisors
Details of policies and procedures are in the Research Degree Framework.
Advice is also available from your School Research Degrees Programme Leader:
Research degrees (RD) forms can be downloaded from the myNapier site.
Applications and admissions
Detailed information is in Section 2 of the Research Degree Framework.
- Prospective, self-funded research students should be directed to apply online
- Funded studentships should be advertised on the University website once they have been approved by the School Research Degrees Programme Leader
- Information about fees and stipends
- RD2 Authorisation for research student admission
- Enquiries about PhD by Published Works should be discussed with the School Research Degrees Programme Leader (This route is open only to current and former staff, and Edinburgh Napier alumni)
Further advice and information:
Your School Research Degrees Programme Leader is your first point of contact for advice and information on appointing new research students.
Applications and offers are managed by the Postgraduate Admissions team. Enquiries can be sent to: email@example.com.
The Research Degrees team are happy to answer general enquiries sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.