The Library offers physical learning information services at three University campuses.
Craiglockhart | Merchiston | Sighthill
At each of these you'll find Campus Libraries with resources reflecting the main specialities of the Schools located there.
Craighouse Library has now closed, and its stock has been moved to Merchiston. Livingston and Melrose are now fully NHS libraries, and are no longer the responsibility of Edinburgh Napier University.
To help you plan your visit you can check live status of library PCs.
The Library Catalogue provides information on the collections in the Campus Libraries and provides direct links to our large and growing collection of electronic resources - 24 hours a day.
Campus Libraries provide
- access to collections of print and audiovisual learning and research materials
- borrowing facilities
- a mix of quiet and silent study areas
- individual and group study rooms
- self service photocopying (including colour)
- induction loops at all service points
- Document Supply service for material not held in Library stock
- Enquiry service
- staffed enquiry points
- In addition Merchiston & Craiglockhart provide self-issue and self return facilities
- A Special Needs facility is based at Merchiston Campus