The Library offers physical learning information services at three University campuses.
At each of these you'll find Campus Libraries with resources reflecting the main specialities of the Schools located there.
To help you plan your visit you can check live status of library PCs.
LibrarySearch - One search gives you fast results from books, e-books, online journal articles and more. You can also use it to place requests, check if you have fines and renew borrowed items.
Campus Libraries provide
- access to collections of print and audiovisual learning and research materials
- borrowing facilities
- a mix of quiet and silent study areas
- individual and group study rooms
- self-service copying, scanning and printing (including colour)
- induction loops at all service points
- Inter Library Loan service for material not held in Library stock
- Enquiry service
- staffed Help Desks
- self-issue and self return facilities