Edinburgh Napier University is committed to ensuring the highest standards of corporate and information governance.
Find your way round the Governance Services site by using the menu on the left to access each section
Governance Services offers:
- Diagnostic legal guidance and procurement of advice from the University’s solicitors
- Advice on your obligations under the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information (Scotland) and Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations
- Coordination of information in response to FOI and EIR requests
- Advice and training on records management and Electronic Records Management procedures and on records held in the University Archive
- Development of good practice guidance on governance and committee servicing
- Professional support for Court and its committees, Academic Board and Principal’s Executive Group
- An annual calendar of meetings and key events
Governance Services is located on the 7th floor, Block B, within the Sighthill Campus – campus location & directions for visitors.