Edinburgh Napier University is committed to ensuring the highest standards of corporate and information governance.
Find your way round the Governance Services site by using the menu on the left to access each section
Governance Services offers:
- Management of the University's legal contract and facilitation of access to external legal advice from the University's solicitors
- Advice on your obligations under the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information (Scotland) and Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations
- Coordination of information in response to FOI and EIR requests
- Advice and training on records management and Electronic Records Management procedures and on records held in the University Archive
- Development of good practice guidance on governance and committee servicing
- Professional support for Court and its committees, Academic Board and the University Leadership Team
- An annual calendar of meetings and key events
Governance Services is located on the 5th floor, Block B, within the Sighthill Campus - campus location & directions for visitors.