Priority Management (online)
28th September 2022
10:00 - 11:30
Learning and Development, email@example.com
The aim of this virtual workshop is to apply essential tools and techniques to use time and resources available effectively with the aim to achieve personal and organisational goals.
If the answer is yes to any of the below questions then this course could be something for you:
1. Do you constantly feel like you are fire fighting?
2. Are you looking for ways to feel more in control of required deliverables?
Who should attend?
Any staff member who feels that prioritizing work is a struggle.
Any staff member who is looking to feel more in control of required deliverables by effectively prioritizing and getting things done.
- Explain the difference between time and priority management and the impact of effectively prioritising.
- Establish the link between self-management and priority management.
- Identify and use 4 different tools to help prioritise tasks and available resources.
- List key tips to manage time effectively whilst working from home during Covid-19
- Create a personal action plan to prioritise more effectively in order to achieve personal and organisational goals.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
1. Receive a toolkit containing different priority management tools including a task and prioritisation matrix, the pareto principle, the skill of being assertive and what creates procrastination and how to avoid it.
2. Identify a number of ways to overcome own challenges related to priority management.
Attendance should be discussed and agreed with your HOD/line manager (and linked to your personal development) before booking.
Further information on HRConnect or by contacting event provider.
Back to events