Who are we?
- Neil McGillivray: UK Student Recruitment & Widening Participation Manager
- Carole Mooney: Senior Outreach Officer - Colleges
- Nicola Kennedy: Senior Outreach Officer - Schools
- Ellen Fisher: Senior Student Recruitment Events Officer
- Mairi Taggart: Senior Widening Participation Officer
- Andrew Hood: Outreach Officer - Colleges
- Megan Alexander: Outreach Officer - Schools
- Ellie Logan: Outreach Officer - Schools
- Abigail Gillespie: Student Recruitment Events Officer
- Lydia Kerr: Community Engagement Officer (Midlothian)
- Ronny Newman: Data and Impact Officer
What do we do?
We combine recruitment, outreach, customer service and organisational skills to ensure we provide high quality events as well as managing internal and external relationships. We plan, organise and implement promotional activity, customer relationship building and events management with a high-delivery emphasis. We attend and host a variety of activities from Open Days to Higher Education UCAS events around the UK, on campus, in Schools and Colleges and external venues. Overall, we are responsible for promoting the University to a diverse range of target audiences.
Where are we based?
Room 5.B.29, Sighthill Campus - pop in anytime if you have any questions or just want to say hello!
How to get in touch...
You can contact us through our individual e-mail addresses or email firstname.lastname@example.org