The International Programmes team work in partnership with academic colleagues to support the development and delivery of transnational education (TNE) programmes in locations such as Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Globally, we have had over 4000 students studying across our Schools on Edinburgh Napier’s TNE programmes. We deliver these programmes in partnership with overseas universities and education providers.
Our team provide daily liaison with our partners, support and administer the programmes right through from application stage to graduations - and everything in between!
We provide support and advice on the development of new TNE programmes, as well as providing full administrative support for all current TNE programmes.
When on campus, we can be found at Sighthill, 7.B.17.
What we do
* Programme Development * Collaborative Agreements
* Partner Liaison * Offers and Admissions
* Matriculation * Module Enrolment
* Arranging Travel * Visas
* Invoicing and Finance * Timetabling
* Managing Assessments * Organising Boards
* Reassessments Awards * Preparing Transcripts
* Graduations * Financial and Statistical Reporting
We work with all six schools across the three campuses.