Our Edinburgh Napier Knowledge Exchange and Enterprise Team is here to help support all research and Knowledge exchange (RKE) activity across our five Schools - we help transfer good ideas, research results and skills from the University to business and the wider community to enable innovative new products, services and processes to be developed.
- We build partnerships and networks both internally and externally, nationally and internationally with public, private and third sector partners
- We build relationships with key industry bodies, government agencies and stakeholders
Supporting Key Activities
- Develop and exploit the potential of our unique research and knowledge exchange (R&KE) expertise across all research and innovation activity
- Create knowledge transfer opportunities through matching innovation with relevant expertise
- Supporting the development of all consultancy and CPD opportunities
- Guidance and support in working with external partners
- Due diligence, market sector research, analysis and assessment
- Provide advice and guidance on the financial opportunities available
Our Knowledge Exchange and Enterprise Team are always keen to hear from you about project ideas, or to assist you with finding external project partners and avenues for support. If wish to discuss and explore this further, please get in touch with a member of our the team.