Our Edinburgh Napier Business Engagement Team is here to help generate new business partnerships, and manage existing relationships with key clients and stakeholders across our six Schools.
We support development of business engagement activity by helping with advice, business development, contract support and negotiations.
- We build commercial partnerships and networks both internally and externally, nationally and internationally with public, private and third sector partners;
- Build relationships with key industry bodies, government agencies and stakeholders
Supporting Key Activities:
- Develop and exploit the commercial potential of our unique knowledge, research and training expertise;
- Create knowledge transfer opportunities through matching innovation with relevant expertise
- Create opportunities to support career progression in Learning and Teaching, Enterprise and Professional Practice pathways through contact with external partners;
- Guidance and support in working with external partners;
- Due diligence, market sector research, analysis and assessment;
- Provide advice and guidance on the financial opportunities available for business engagement.
Our Business Engagement Team are always keen to hear from you about project ideas, or to assist you with finding external project partners and avenues for support. If wish to discuss and explore this further, please get in touch with a member of our Business Engagement Team.