Health & Wellbeing Benefits
opt into the Benenden Scheme which is an alternative to private healthcare.
They provide private healthcare services on a discretionary basis. They can
provide support when you have to wait over three weeks for diagnostic tests and
over five weeks for treatment – however all cases are looked at on an
services complement those of the NHS and they always ask members to explore
using the NHS first and foremost. They don’t treat some health issues, such as
you need to know
Napier staff can opt into the Benenden scheme and pay for their contribution
through payroll deductions.
• The cost will be £11.50 per person per month (this cost is subject
to change on an annual basis).
• There are no restrictions with regards to age or pre-existing health
• Family members of any age can be included and will be charged at £11.50
per person per month
• There is no contract – you will not be under contract with Benenden and
you can cancel at any time
• Everyone is accepted – all UK residents can join us regardless of their
one, you can access support and advisory services:
(limits and exclusions apply)
GP Advice Line
• Psychological Wellbeing Helpline
• Independent Care Advice
six months, you can request:
consultations and tests
• Treatment and surgery at one of their approved private hospitals
If you would
like to opt into the scheme, please complete the opt in form and return this to Payroll.
[EN]GAGE Sports and
Looking to optimise your fitness, tone up your figure or simply try something
new? Get your kit on and [EN]GAGE yourself at Edinburgh Napier University's
sports and fitness centre.
[EN]GAGE’s flexible and affordable staff memberships start at just ￡15 a month. Train using state-of-the-art
equipment in our fitness suite or join any of our 30+ fitness classes,
including Spinning, Les Mills and yoga. There is no need to be shy, we cater to
all levels and our friendly staff and personal trainers are on hand to help you
stay motivated and make the most of your workouts.
Visit [EN]GAGE Sports and Fitness Centre at Sighthill Campus to join today!
For more information, visit www.engagefitness.co.uk and get the latest news by
liking us at www.facebook.com/engagefitness.