The library of the University Business School is situated at the centre of the stunning Craiglockhart Campus. Its contemporary design provides a range of environments facilitating a variety of learning styles.
In addition to computer, MFD printing, copying and scanning facilities, the library also offers access to WiFi via our Eduroam service (The Cloud for visitors).
The library stock comprises a full range of electronic resources, books for both reference and lending, journals, DVDs and media kits.
Subject areas supported:
Accounting| Entrepreneurship | Financial Services
Human Resource Management | Languages | Law Marketing | Strategy, Operations and Economics
The library stock comprises books for both reference and lending, journals, DVDs and media kits.
Study environments and equipment
- 104 networked PCs with access to Multi-Functional Device printing, scanning and copying facilities
- Power-points for laptops and other devices.
- Students have access to 5 group study rooms all with a PC (with camera attached), plasma screen and whiteboard. See How do I book one of the Craiglockhart group study rooms?
- A Silent Study Room.
- A Quiet Study Room with 40 power connections for laptops and other mobile devices.
- Assistive technology PC and scanner reserved for students with additional needs.
- Print magnifier.
- Self-service kiosks.
- Microform reader/printer
Get Library help
Contact Craiglockhart Library
Edinburgh Napier University Library
219 Colinton Road
Edinburgh EH14 1DJ
Find location on Google Maps