Workload / Wellbeing
Acting on your feedback is a priority for the University's leadership team, and this will become a standard agenda item at the monthly Senior Leadership Team (SLT) meetings.
Since agreeing the areas of focus for the University, the SLT has established three working groups, each aligned to one of the three identified focus areas.
Workload / Wellbeing:
- Nick Antonopoulos, Deputy Vice Chancellor and Vice Principal of Research & Innovation
- Michael Greenhalgh, Director of Strategy and Planning and Secretary to Court
- Claire Taylor, Director of Information Services
- Gary Hutchison, Dean of Applied Sciences
- Christine Cross, Dean of Business School
- Diane MacLean, Dean of School of Arts and Creative Industries
Access their most recent update here.