Postal Loans Service - Pilot
As a pilot, we are extending the Postal Loans Service to assist UK-based staff who have difficulty visiting Edinburgh Napier University libraries in person during COVID-19 restrictions.
Please contact your Subject Librarian or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
How to apply
Please complete the online registration form.
This form can also be found at UniDesk self-service > Use Self Service Portal > Forms - Teaching Learning and Library Resources > Library Postal Loan Registration (Staff).
The Library will post items to your home address free of charge. You are responsible for paying the postage costs to return items.
Making a request
Requests for Postal Loans should be made using LibrarySearch:
- Sign in at the top right using your University login details.
- Search for the book you want. When you find it, click on the link underneath e.g. ‘Available at Sighthill’ or 'Currently unavailable; Check here for details.'
- Click Request and use Pickup Location to choose Home Address. Click Request.
- You can request up to 5 books at any one time.
- Books renew automatically for up to 4 months, but may be recalled by another user at any time and it is your responsibility to return them by the due date.
- Library fines apply to all overdue recalled items.