The International Network aims to provide all University staff with opportunities to come together to share, learn, discuss and socialise at welcoming, inclusive and supportive events.
Any member of University staff with an interest in anything 'international' can join this network! If you're one of over 230 non-UK staff who work at Edinburgh Napier University, this network is for you. If you're a UK member of staff, this network is also for you! The network is aimed at people with shared interests who like to meet at social events and share their experiences of visiting or living in other countries, for work or pleasure, and discuss and learn about international issues.
The International Network:
- is open and welcoming to all University staff.
- is aimed at staff who enjoy meeting people from other countries.
- provides events and opportunities for all staff to meet, share, discuss and learn about international-related topics.
- enables staff to make contacts which may be helpful when travelling for work.
- is a welcoming group of people for new non-UK staff joining the University.
International Network Launch event
Many thanks to all the staff who came along to the launch event on Monday 19th March in Craiglockhart foyer. Staff joined us for a very entertaining evening of storytelling with an international theme from Alice Fernbank, drinks and canapes. If you'd like to see some photos from this event, we've added some to our Events page.
Future Events and Feedback
We're open to suggestions and ideas for future events and feedback about events we have run. If you've got an idea for an event you'd like to see organised by the International Network, just emal us firstname.lastname@example.org