On this page you’ll find additional information to help answer any My Contribution questions you may have.
My Contribution guidelines
· changing roles during the annual cycle
· having more than one manager
· eligibility to complete the process, for example, fixed term or permanent staff
My Contribution Training
To find My Contribution courses and general Learning & Development courses, go to Career & Development and press the Search Courses button.
To search for My Contribution courses, type the name of the course in the search box or leave blank to see all options.
Untick the Filter results box to see all courses.
Additional systems support
1. Is HR Connect playing up and not working properly?
Use Internet Explorer as your browser. HR Connect does not function properly in other browsers such as Chrome, and you may not see all the information as a result.
2. Can’t find your form?
Use the scroll on the right hand side of the page to find your form – it may be at the bottom of the list.
3.. Still have issues with HR Connect?
You could try to clear your internet cache to ensure this is not affecting HR Connect functionality.
· Open Internet Explorer
· Select Internet Options from the settings icon
· Click the Safety tab
· Click the Delete browsing history
· On the pop up box (see below), tick the options as follows:
· Click delete and OK
· Close and re-open Internet Explorer
· Log back into HR Connect
4.. Can’t print your form?
Need additional support?
If you have further issues with the HR Connect system, raise a ticket at Unidesk on the staff intranet homepage.
Contact HR Services if you need any clarification on what to do next or understanding how to use the forms online.
Download all My Contribution documents