HR Connect is the University's integrated HR, Payroll and Recruitment system.
HR Connect is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and allows a secure platform for University employees to view HR related information.
If you're an employee engaged on a permanent or fixed term basis, you'll have access to HR Connect Self Service, with this access you can:
- View and maintain your personal and HESA details
- View, print and set up delivery of your payslips
- Submit annual leave requests or time and expense claims for approval
- Book a place on a University learning event
- Apply for any vacancies
If you're responsible for managing employees, you will also have access to HR Connect People Manager, with this access you can:
- View the employment record and absence information for employees
- Manage employee requests for annual leave or time and expense claims
- Maintain and monitor the my contribution process for employees
- Run essential management information reports, for example, sickness absence or outstanding holiday balances reports
If you're a new manager who has recently taken on responsibility for staff, and need access to HR Connect People Manager, you should complete the online People Manager Access Request form.