Information Services forms for staff can be found on UniDesk Self Service, with the exception of the Computer Operating System (OS) Installation Form.
If you have any problems or questions about any of the forms please contact the IS Service Desk.
New Users, Change of User Details and Delete User Accounts forms
Please note: The following forms have now been retired from use as the processes are now dealt with via Human Resources and Development (further information can be found on the IT User Account Management page):
Change of User Details:
· All changes (with the exception of some room/telephone number changes) should be made in HR Connect first. As a result, the IS Service Desk is advised and the changes are made.
· Personal changes such as change to surname or preferred name should be updated by you in HR Connect. Role changes need the appropriate Employment Details Change Form or Appointment Form to be sent by a line manager to your HR Advisor.
New User Registration:
· Human Resources and Development will produce a Staff card and notify Information Services to arrange to have a network account set up for new starters, upon receipt of the contract acceptance form from the employee. Please Note: New users will NOT be able to access email and other networked services until the account has been created.
· For people who need access to University resources (including email and other networked services) but who are not paid through the payroll you should complete and submit an ‘Associate Staff Notification form ’ 7 days in advance of the start date to Human Resources and Development. Human Resources and Development will produce an Associate Staff card and notify Information Services to arrange to have a network account set up.
Delete User Accounts:
· Human Resources and Development manage the removal of staff from University systems, further information can be found on the Human Resources and Development intranet site.